- Is this jewelry comfortable?
Yes. Many of my relatives wear our jewelry all of the time. And we've never had a customer complain of discomfort or of problems with our designs snagging.
- Is your jewelry gold plated?
No. All of our jewelry is solid 10k or 14k gold.
- Is your jewelry available in silver?
No, although it is available in white gold. White gold is made with gold, but looks like silver. It is much harder and more scratch resistant than silver and, thus, will hold up much better under wear than silver will.
- Are your designs available anywhere else?
Many of the designs on our website are our own copyrighted original designs and are made exclusively by us. However, we do sell our designs to a few retail stores and Christian ministries.
- What is that at the top of the Original Pendant?
Some people say it looks as if a bird is at the top. That is an illusion created by the computer interacting with certain reflections and shadows in the original photograph. In fact the thorn branches are tied together and form a knot at the top of the pendant.
- Is the story about your first Crown of Thorns design really true?
Absolutely! It was just as amazing to me when it happened as it sounds when you read it- maybe even more so. I have never doubted that God was at work in that design.
- How do I know what ring size to order?
The best way is to have your
local jeweler check your finger size. String and paper or plastic strips are
not accurate enough. Be sure to size the exact finger the ring will be worn
on. There is normally about 1/2 size difference between your right hand and
your left hand. If it isn't practical for you to get the size before you order,
we suggest you order a larger size and have your jeweler size it down when
it is convenient.
- Do you have an address or phone number?
Yes. We prefer to correspond with you via email firstname.lastname@example.org simply because it leaves us more time to make jewelry. However, if you need to contact us or place a non-internet order you may do so at:
Samaritan Arts ® Jewelry
2427 I-40 W
Amarillo, TX 79109
- May I pay for my order by check?
Yes. Add the items to your cart that you want to order, then click the "View Cart" button. Once you are on the "View Cart" page scroll down to the section titled "Ways To Order." Click on "Send your order by mail" and fill in all of the blanks on the next page. You will then be given a screen which has your order on a Samaritan Arts ® Jewelry order form which you can print out and send to us with your check or money order.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Some of our items are sent out more quickly than others. Most items will ship between one day and one week of placing your order. Some items may take as long as two weeks to send out. Once your order is shipped, delivery time depends on the method of UPS delivery you choose (see order page for options). We use UPS because of their dependability, ease of tracking, and quick settlement of claims on lost packages. This means, however, that we will need a street address to ship to; UPS cannot deliver to a post office box. If you have a special shipping need call us; we can usually work something out.
- Can I get a rush order?
We have two options you can choose to speed up your order:
Choose one or both of these options, depending on how quickly you need your order.
- For a charge of $15.00 the Rush Order option moves your order to the front of the production line.
- Overnight or 2nd Day air shipping will insure that when your order is ready to ship, it will get to you by the quickest means possible.
- Can I return an item if I need to?
- We almost never have requests to return an item. People just love our jewelry! However, we do have a 10 day return policy on all of our pendants and earrings. They must be returned in the original gift box in new, unused condition, and you must call and make arrangements for the return before you send it. There is a 20% restocking fee. Your purchase price, but not the shipping, will be refunded as soon as we receive your pre-approved return.
- Because our rings are made to your size, specifically for your order, we are unable to take them back for a refund unless there is some kind of manufacturing defect. Be certain the ring you order is the one you want. The larger the finger size, the smaller the ring will look on that finger.